Monday, July 29, 2013

Little Theatre


This little theatre is made with very simple things. You will need:
1. Little box
2. Decorative paper, scrapbook paper
3. Water color paper
4. Glue gun


                                                             Instructions: 

  • Measure your box using the back of the box to trace the outline on the decorative paper.
  • Cut out the decorateve paper and line the inside of the box. (Trim if it is too large)
  • Paint curtains and vallence on watercolor paper. Cut out. 
  • Glue gun edges of box and glue curtains in place. 
  • Deorate the box with sitckers or scrabook elements.
  • Cut out a character or sticker or make your own from watercolor paper ... cut out and glue on a match stitck.
After I made this my toddler wanted to play with it. I had it for about a week until he ripped it apart.

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting on my site! I love hearing from you!