1. Little box
2. Decorative paper, scrapbook paper
3. Water color paper
4. Glue gun
- Measure your box using the back of the box to trace the outline on the decorative paper.
- Cut out the decorateve paper and line the inside of the box. (Trim if it is too large)
- Paint curtains and vallence on watercolor paper. Cut out.
- Glue gun edges of box and glue curtains in place.
- Deorate the box with sitckers or scrabook elements.
- Cut out a character or sticker or make your own from watercolor paper ... cut out and glue on a match stitck.
After I made this my toddler wanted to play with it. I had it for about a week until he ripped it apart.