Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Wiksten and Bari J

 One of my best friends, Janice got me hooked on the Wiksten Tova Top By Tova, Pattern Here I know a lot of sewing blogers made this pattern and it is very popular. I might be a little late in the game but I love this top!
I made mine in Bari J's beautiful Emmy Grace fabric collection by Art Gallery Fabrics. I used the VOILE floral floats fresh.
I made this blouse in the Largest size. My friend Janice made about 10 Wikstens! She made the Medium and that size fits me as well. But the larger size is great if you want to wear your garments longer and loser. I love this Wiksten pattern its is amazing and is very flattering as well as easy to make. It has a packet and no buttons yay!


CREDITS


1 comment:

Thanks for commenting on my site! I love hearing from you!