Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Good ol' fashion sweetness

Mary Maxim project download.
Mary Maxim is a wonderful catalog old fashion crafting. I just love this catalog and when I get it in the mail it is such a treasure. You can find stamped cross stitch and stamped embroidery designs. Before my grandmother died she gave me the stamped pillow cases below. I have been making them the color of our guest bedroom. Yellow and red. The pillow case kit was done in purples. I changed the colors and like it better. The fabric is wonderful to stitch on. It is a cotton polyester blend. Very smooth for the DMC threads to go through. The blue lines will wash out. I can't wait t o see how my work will look once those lines disappear!
You can order a free catalog here.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my site! I love hearing from you!