Thursday, May 22, 2008

THE ART OF SWAPS

                                                    Swapping a new art form????? Love
I just became hooked on swapping cute items with girls from other countries.
The items are usually kawaii cuteness, stationary,stickers,snacks,craft supplies, buttons,
trim, sewing supplies,magazines, hand mades, and of course my favorite FABRICS!
This crazy obsession has become the new art form, a fetish of finding fun things and sharing with other parts of the world. Also getting things from other parts of the world! A way to meet new people and find out about them, their passions and spreading a little joy. Can we say the New Santa Clause????
Warm 'n Fuzzy                 Fofy'sFactory             Fofy's land gifts             Fa' Giandoso
If you would like to participate come visit  my  international fabric swap group!

8 comments:

  1. It's great to make trades with great people :)
    Thanks, dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's in the little bags with polkadot mushrooms?
    so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jaymie, the bags with mushrooms are Warm n Fuzzy's
    there is a link below, she truely inspires me with her swap packages!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carol, thanks for your coment! That is a beautiful picture of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am very happy to have known you!

    I am anxious to our swap!
    A kiss,

    Dinn

    ReplyDelete
  6. I could not agree more with you! Its art, indeed! I am completely hooked to swaps too.Call it fetish, addiction,... whatever! I just cant stop getting and sending cute stuff! Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oi Frances!!!
    É mesmo muito bom!
    Beijos do Brasil.
    Fabi Sehnem

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my site! I love hearing from you!